Snap-On DenturesCoral Springs, FL
Free 2nd Opinion. 0% Interest, Low Payment Plans Available
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION ($125 Value)
You’ve lost teeth and have replaced them with dentures. Amazing, you can smile again without having to cover your mouth. But how’s your chewing ability? Are your dentures moving around despite the “goo” you use to keep them solidly in place? The solution is Denture Stabilization. A few implants will secure your dentures into place and you can now chew any food without worry!
The Benefits of Denture Stabilization
- Over time, as you wear your denture, you lose the bony structure that supports your soft tissues.
- Because your soft tissues actually makes contact with your dentures, this too will start to recede with the bone.
- This leaves you in a constant state of adjustment, discomfort and difficulty with everyday functions like speaking, chewing and especially smiling.
Implant Supported Dentures
- Provide tremendous support and fixation so you can comfortably speak, chew, and smile.
- Keep your upper and lower jaw bone from receding which prevents facial shape changes like the “shrunken” look.
- Perfect option for patients with dentures who do not want to go through the expense required for individual tooth implants.
After having your implants placed, your dentures will be adjusted to attach to the implants. Even patients with some bone loss can benefit from Implant Supported Dentures.
In One Simple Procedure All The Discomfort of Dentures Can Be Eliminated.
There is overwhelming evidence that stabilized dentures should be the first choice standard of care for denture wearers.
Dental implants are increasingly becoming the go-to option for replacing a lost tooth or teeth for the right patients. Anyone can lose a tooth, whether it’s due to blunt force injury, disease, or gradual tooth decay over time. If you haven’t lost a tooth (and you aren’t a dentist), you may not even know what a…
Many dental patients have come to expect X-rays as a part of routine dental care. Once or twice a year, a patient may be asked to undergo this simple procedure that provides pictures of the teeth above and below the gum line. Healthy patients rarely have to think beyond holding still for a moment so that…
Invisalign® provides you with a discreet way to improve the alignment of your teeth. It can be just as effective as straightening teeth with metal braces, and it offers a more comfortable approach to improving the alignment of teeth.Traditional metal braces have been used to straighten teeth for over a decade, but they are highly…
Crown lengthening is a cosmetic dentistry treatment that is used to address teeth that look too small due to being covered with excessive gum tissue. The result is a dental condition known as a gummy smile.Crown lengthening is also used for therapeutic reasons. The treatment can be used to expose the lower part of a…
Sometimes, an injury or severe decay can damage a tooth beyond repair. When a permanent tooth has to be removed, an immediate implant can be used to replace it on the exact same day. More people are turning to dental implants because of their durability and natural appearance. Among healthy patients, immediate implants can offer…