Snap-On DenturesCoral Springs, FL
Free 2nd Opinion. 0% Interest, Low Payment Plans Available
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION ($125 Value)
You’ve lost teeth and have replaced them with dentures. Amazing, you can smile again without having to cover your mouth. But how’s your chewing ability? Are your dentures moving around despite the “goo” you use to keep them solidly in place? The solution is Denture Stabilization. A few implants will secure your dentures into place and you can now chew any food without worry!
The Benefits of Denture Stabilization
- Over time, as you wear your denture, you lose the bony structure that supports your soft tissues.
- Because your soft tissues actually makes contact with your dentures, this too will start to recede with the bone.
- This leaves you in a constant state of adjustment, discomfort and difficulty with everyday functions like speaking, chewing and especially smiling.
Implant Supported Dentures
- Provide tremendous support and fixation so you can comfortably speak, chew, and smile.
- Keep your upper and lower jaw bone from receding which prevents facial shape changes like the “shrunken” look.
- Perfect option for patients with dentures who do not want to go through the expense required for individual tooth implants.
After having your implants placed, your dentures will be adjusted to attach to the implants. Even patients with some bone loss can benefit from Implant Supported Dentures.
In One Simple Procedure All The Discomfort of Dentures Can Be Eliminated.
There is overwhelming evidence that stabilized dentures should be the first choice standard of care for denture wearers.
Anyone researching tooth replacement is probably going to come across the term All-on-4. However, most people may not know what this procedure is or what it can mean for them. For those who have multiple teeth missing or are going to have a procedure to remove multiple teeth, understanding the options is important. As you…
X-rays in general dentistry are useful for catching dental conditions that may not be visible to the eye. General dentists typically require patients to get x-rays at least once a year to ensure that the teeth, gums and jawbone are all strong and healthy.There is a lot of controversy around x-rays in any type of…
Cosmetic dentistry is the specialty that focuses on improving the way that the teeth appear. Additionally, cosmetic dentists make an effort to improve overall function. There are many different cosmetic dentistry options for improving one’s teeth and gums, making it necessary to understand how each works. Ready to learn more?Understanding the different types of cosmetic…
Dental cleanings are one of the most important appointments to have on a regular basis. Most people visit their general dentist office for their cleanings because they often line up with their checkup appointments. A general dentist’s office is typically staffed with a hygienist too, the person who performs dental cleanings.Want to know more about…
People receive teeth whitening treatment for different reasons. It could be in preparation for a big event – perhaps a job interview or wedding – driven by the need to make an impression. A cosmetic dentist in Coral Springs can provide you with different options for teeth whitening depending on your preferences.The following are the…