Snap-On DenturesCoral Springs, FL
Free 2nd Opinion. 0% Interest, Low Payment Plans Available
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION ($125 Value)
You’ve lost teeth and have replaced them with dentures. Amazing, you can smile again without having to cover your mouth. But how’s your chewing ability? Are your dentures moving around despite the “goo” you use to keep them solidly in place? The solution is Denture Stabilization. A few implants will secure your dentures into place and you can now chew any food without worry!
The Benefits of Denture Stabilization
- Over time, as you wear your denture, you lose the bony structure that supports your soft tissues.
- Because your soft tissues actually makes contact with your dentures, this too will start to recede with the bone.
- This leaves you in a constant state of adjustment, discomfort and difficulty with everyday functions like speaking, chewing and especially smiling.
Implant Supported Dentures
- Provide tremendous support and fixation so you can comfortably speak, chew, and smile.
- Keep your upper and lower jaw bone from receding which prevents facial shape changes like the “shrunken” look.
- Perfect option for patients with dentures who do not want to go through the expense required for individual tooth implants.
After having your implants placed, your dentures will be adjusted to attach to the implants. Even patients with some bone loss can benefit from Implant Supported Dentures.
In One Simple Procedure All The Discomfort of Dentures Can Be Eliminated.
There is overwhelming evidence that stabilized dentures should be the first choice standard of care for denture wearers.
Broken dentures are a fairly common occurrence and not typically a cause for alarm. However, a broken denture can make necessary functions like eating and talking difficult, so the piece should be repaired as quickly as possible. Before scheduling an emergency appointment, check to see which part of the denture is broken and determine if…
Wondering if you should choose to undergo Invisalign® treatment when wanting to improve the way you look when you smile? If you want to avoid undergoing traditional braces treatment and thus want to learn more about your other braces option, understand this popular teeth straightening option is one that many people are choosing nowadays. There…
Are you wondering what it takes for proper denture maintenance and cleaning? Taking proper care of dentures is essential when it comes to their being able to last you for many years. While following the maintenance and cleaning instructions that come with new dentures is indeed necessary, sometimes understanding a few additional denture care tips…
If an implant dentist has suggested replacing a lost tooth or teeth with dental implants, it might help learn about the cosmetic benefits of that choice. Dental implants are a durable and reliable solution for missing teeth and the benefits are remarkable. By replacing lost teeth, patients can get their smiles back as well as…
For those who have experienced partial or complete tooth loss, the closest option to the natural teeth is an implant-supported restoration like All-on-4®. Dental implants integrate with the jawbone, mimicking the role of the natural tooth root. This provides the optimal level of stability and durability and the stimulation required to keep the jaw healthy.Unfortunately,…