Snap-On DenturesCoral Springs, FL
Free 2nd Opinion. 0% Interest, Low Payment Plans Available
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION ($125 Value)
You’ve lost teeth and have replaced them with dentures. Amazing, you can smile again without having to cover your mouth. But how’s your chewing ability? Are your dentures moving around despite the “goo” you use to keep them solidly in place? The solution is Denture Stabilization. A few implants will secure your dentures into place and you can now chew any food without worry!
The Benefits of Denture Stabilization
- Over time, as you wear your denture, you lose the bony structure that supports your soft tissues.
- Because your soft tissues actually makes contact with your dentures, this too will start to recede with the bone.
- This leaves you in a constant state of adjustment, discomfort and difficulty with everyday functions like speaking, chewing and especially smiling.
Implant Supported Dentures
- Provide tremendous support and fixation so you can comfortably speak, chew, and smile.
- Keep your upper and lower jaw bone from receding which prevents facial shape changes like the “shrunken” look.
- Perfect option for patients with dentures who do not want to go through the expense required for individual tooth implants.
After having your implants placed, your dentures will be adjusted to attach to the implants. Even patients with some bone loss can benefit from Implant Supported Dentures.
In One Simple Procedure All The Discomfort of Dentures Can Be Eliminated.
There is overwhelming evidence that stabilized dentures should be the first choice standard of care for denture wearers.
Gum disease is very serious; nonetheless, many people still ignore the signs and put seeking treatment for it on the back burner. Oftentimes, gum disease shows warning signs that are hard to miss, such as inflammation, bleeding, or redness. Whenever these signs are discovered, it is important to get to a general dentist right away…
If you are concerned with discoloration of your teeth, then you may benefit from professional teeth whitening. It is a safe, effective, and quick way to remove minor to moderate stains on teeth and make teeth whiter. Understanding what to expect and how long the results last can help you determine whether treatment is appropriate.The…
The severity of a cracked tooth often determines how a dentist goes about treating it. Minor cracks to a tooth only affect its outer layers, so there is rarely any pain involved. The damage is typically aesthetic, but treatment is still needed because the outer layer of a tooth being damaged leaves it more vulnerable…
There are a handful of cosmetic dentistry procedures that can be used to improve the color of a person's teeth. Most people would love to have pearly white teeth, but that is easier said than done. Teeth are regularly exposed to foods and beverages that can stain them. They are also exposed to certain medications…
According to the American Dental Association, due to the coronavirus outbreak, dentists are now advised to handle only emergency dentistry procedures and postpone elective treatments. Dental emergencies often vary in terms of severity. In some cases, certain measures can be taken to get temporary relief while waiting for a dental appointment. On the other hand,…