Snap-On DenturesCoral Springs, FL
Free 2nd Opinion. 0% Interest, Low Payment Plans Available
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION ($125 Value)
You’ve lost teeth and have replaced them with dentures. Amazing, you can smile again without having to cover your mouth. But how’s your chewing ability? Are your dentures moving around despite the “goo” you use to keep them solidly in place? The solution is Denture Stabilization. A few implants will secure your dentures into place and you can now chew any food without worry!
The Benefits of Denture Stabilization
- Over time, as you wear your denture, you lose the bony structure that supports your soft tissues.
- Because your soft tissues actually makes contact with your dentures, this too will start to recede with the bone.
- This leaves you in a constant state of adjustment, discomfort and difficulty with everyday functions like speaking, chewing and especially smiling.
Implant Supported Dentures
- Provide tremendous support and fixation so you can comfortably speak, chew, and smile.
- Keep your upper and lower jaw bone from receding which prevents facial shape changes like the “shrunken” look.
- Perfect option for patients with dentures who do not want to go through the expense required for individual tooth implants.
After having your implants placed, your dentures will be adjusted to attach to the implants. Even patients with some bone loss can benefit from Implant Supported Dentures.
In One Simple Procedure All The Discomfort of Dentures Can Be Eliminated.
There is overwhelming evidence that stabilized dentures should be the first choice standard of care for denture wearers.
Sometimes, an injury or severe decay can damage a tooth beyond repair. When a permanent tooth has to be removed, an immediate implant can be used to replace it on the exact same day. More people are turning to dental implants because of their durability and natural appearance. Among healthy patients, immediate implants can offer…
Invisalign® clear aligners just may be the right option for you if you are wanting straighter teeth. This modern teeth-straightening option is one that many people are now choosing, as there are many advantages that clear aligners offer that cannot be experienced by choosing traditional braces. Ready to learn more about this popular teeth-straightening option?Understanding…
Are you looking for aftercare tips for your upcoming wisdom teeth extraction? You may have heard some horror stories from friends or family, but do not worry. Being proactive and learning the best aftercare methods can significantly reduce pain and discomfort.While your dentist will likely give you some guidelines for after the surgery, it does…
Broken dentures are a fairly common occurrence and not typically a cause for alarm. However, a broken denture can make necessary functions like eating and talking difficult, so the piece should be repaired as quickly as possible. Before scheduling an emergency appointment, check to see which part of the denture is broken and determine if…
Wondering if you should choose to undergo Invisalign® treatment when wanting to improve the way you look when you smile? If you want to avoid undergoing traditional braces treatment and thus want to learn more about your other braces option, understand this popular teeth straightening option is one that many people are choosing nowadays. There…