Snap-On DenturesCoral Springs, FL
Free 2nd Opinion. 0% Interest, Low Payment Plans Available
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION ($125 Value)
You’ve lost teeth and have replaced them with dentures. Amazing, you can smile again without having to cover your mouth. But how’s your chewing ability? Are your dentures moving around despite the “goo” you use to keep them solidly in place? The solution is Denture Stabilization. A few implants will secure your dentures into place and you can now chew any food without worry!
The Benefits of Denture Stabilization
- Over time, as you wear your denture, you lose the bony structure that supports your soft tissues.
- Because your soft tissues actually makes contact with your dentures, this too will start to recede with the bone.
- This leaves you in a constant state of adjustment, discomfort and difficulty with everyday functions like speaking, chewing and especially smiling.
Implant Supported Dentures
- Provide tremendous support and fixation so you can comfortably speak, chew, and smile.
- Keep your upper and lower jaw bone from receding which prevents facial shape changes like the “shrunken” look.
- Perfect option for patients with dentures who do not want to go through the expense required for individual tooth implants.
After having your implants placed, your dentures will be adjusted to attach to the implants. Even patients with some bone loss can benefit from Implant Supported Dentures.
In One Simple Procedure All The Discomfort of Dentures Can Be Eliminated.
There is overwhelming evidence that stabilized dentures should be the first choice standard of care for denture wearers.
It is normal to desire a brighter, whiter smile, but trying to decide between a teeth whitening kit for home use or a visit to a dental professional complicates the matter. Over-the-counter applications can seem more convenient and less expensive, but do they offer the same results as what can be expected with an in-office…
It is hard to know whether you need a Root Canal procedure on your own, especially in the early stages of the problem. You may not notice any physical symptoms until the problem reaches its advanced stage, which is the reason regular dental checkups are important. However, if you do not visit a dentist to…
Looking into your Emergency Dental Care options? Dental emergencies are often scary, and all too many people visit the emergency room as they are not prepared when it comes to how to treat this type of immediate concern. However, it is often best to visit the emergency dentist for emergency dental care as they can…
Gum disease is very serious; nonetheless, many people still ignore the signs and put seeking treatment for it on the back burner. Oftentimes, gum disease shows warning signs that are hard to miss, such as inflammation, bleeding, or redness. Whenever these signs are discovered, it is important to get to a general dentist right away…
If you are concerned with discoloration of your teeth, then you may benefit from professional teeth whitening. It is a safe, effective, and quick way to remove minor to moderate stains on teeth and make teeth whiter. Understanding what to expect and how long the results last can help you determine whether treatment is appropriate.The…